The Mini College Grad Program
THE MINI COLLEGE GRAD PROGRAM.
Getting your degree is just the beginning. MINI Financial Services is here to make sure you start your new life at TwinPower Turbo speed. If you’re a recent college grad, there’s no better way to start down the road to success than with $500* off a new MINI and our best available rates.
*Available exclusively through MINI Financial Services. To qualify, applicants must have graduated from an accredited college or university with an undergraduate, graduate, or Associate’s degree earned within previous 24 months or eligibility for graduation within the next 6 months with a verifiable offer of employment. Must purchase or lease through MINI Financial Services a qualifying MY19, MY20, or MY21 MINI model (excluding Oxford Editions, GP3, PHEV, and BEV) from an authorized MINI Dealer. Program is not transferrable and subject to change without notice. Offer may be combined with certain other offers. Applicant must have at least six months credit history as a primary user. All lease and financing options are based upon dealer and program requirements and are subject to credit review and approval by MINI Financial Services, a division of BMW Financial Services NA, LLC.
- You’ve earned an undergraduate, graduate or associate’s degree from an accredited college or university within the previous 24 months OR you are eligible to graduate within the next 6 months and have a verifiable offer of employment.
- You have at least 6 months of credit history with no previous derogatory credit.
- You have a debt-to-income ratio of less than 45%.
- You have an automotive payment to income ratio of less than 20%.
- You can provide a copy of your diploma or your official transcript.
- Security deposit will be waived unless stipulated by credit.
- This offer is subject to credit review and approval through MINI Financial Services.
Start putting your hard-earned diploma to work today with the College Grad Program from MINI Financial Services.